OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE CHICAGO MUSTANGS MINOR LEAGUE FOOTBALL
Riverside-Brookfield High School
LAKE COUNTY STEELERS
MELROSE PK, IL
Alan Ameche Field
Ralph Serpico Field
Charles Jaskwhich Stadium
Park Tudor High School Field
Grayslake North Field
26th Ave. & 85th Street, Kenosha, WI
7300 Chestnut St., Wauwatosa, WI
1000 N. 25th Ave., Melrose Park, IL
6800 60th Street, Kenosha, WI
7200 College Rd, Indianapolis, IN
1925 North Rt. 83, Round Lake, IL
MUSTANGS AWAY GAME LOCATIONS AND INFORMATION
Team Rules, Regulations and Policies
1. General Admission is $8 for Adults. Active Military, Fire & Police (w/ID) receive 1/2 off admission.
ALL Children 12 years old and younger are FREE.
2. All Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at all times by a parent or adult.
3. No outside food or drink allowed in stadium.
4. All Chicago Mustangs sanctioned football games and events are non-alcoholic, drug and tobacco free at all times. This is a zero tolerance issue and violators will be removed immediately.
5. All field and locker room access is restricted to official Mustangs Staff, School & Facility Staff, and Law Enforcement Officials as well as Emergency Medical Staff only.
6. The Chicago Mustangs Football Organization is not responsible for personal items that may be lost or stolen whether they are on your person or in your personal vehicles. Keep your belongings with you at all times. Do not lose sight of your personal belongings.
7. The Chicago Mustangs hold the right to remove any persons for any reason from the stadium and school grounds without warning. If you are removed you will be subject to prosecution if necessary by the appropriate authorities and laws applicable in the State of Illinois. This includes any acts or threats of violence in either a physical or verbal manner. This is a zero tolerance policy.
8. All ticket sales are final and will not receive refunds. If a game is not played due to circumstances stemming from the team or the league opponent your tickets will be advanced to the next available home game as a credit.
9. All shoplifters will be prosecuted and turned over to the appropriate authorities.
*The Antioch Sting organization was forced to disband and cease operations for unethical behavior and fraud. All victories were considered forfeits, therefore the 5/19 loss receives an asterisk for the 2012 season.